Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

11 - 12/08/2007 : Lelystad race meeting

belfastjohn

Aanbevolen berichten

• 4 weken later...

my lambretta is now on the road and its even faster than toms! but i'm not sure if i'm faster than he is though!

maybe we can ride up there together mike?

Link naar reactie

@Belfastjohn: seems like a good idea to me. Maybe we could make it a race going overthere...just to warm up you know. Just kiddin', I'll let you know when my ride is finished and than we can schedule to go overthere together.

Greetz...Mike.

Link naar reactie

zoals john zegt, speedracer heeft een tragere scooter maar zal nog steeds sneller zijn op circuit, dit komt waarschijnlijk omdat hij sneller zijn verstand op 0 kan zetten ;-)

Link naar reactie
  • 2 weken later...
  • 2 weken later...

@fastPX

mm this is what i intend riding at leylystad. Not a vespa smallframe but a Lambretta series three 185. I know it will have the wrong wheelbase for the tight track but i'm going along to try to have some fun and hopefully not to fall off too often.

lambrettaside.jpg

or i might bring my 225?

000_0685.jpg

Link naar reactie
  • 2 weken later...

great that some of you are coming - for those that didnt get my spam email today

"Dear all,

Friendly reminder about the Lelystad race weekend – for hard core veterans, people that want to try for the first time and everything in between – come and enjoy the best classic scooter racing in Holland for either one or both 2 days. For more info on this fantastic weekend please see: http://www.lambretta-nl.net/index.php?newlang=english or ask me any questions you may have or ask in Dutch/ English on the AVC forum: http://juliet.messageboard.nl/4853/viewforum.php?f=9 or for our German friends: http://www.germanscooterforum.de/index. ... pic=108718 on these sites you can also see photos and write ups of the previous years to get a good impression of what its all about and that it's not that scary and about as much fun as you can have fully clothed.

Although you can register & pay on the day to get an idea of numbers we would prefer you to use the attached registration form in the first link. Get them in quick if you want the 10 euro discount for early registrants as we need your form & payment in before August 1st to Cor van Seters at secretaris@lambrettaclub.nl.

Hope to see lots of you there again!

John

Lambretta Club of the Netherlands

PS One for you to write into your diaries – the LCN together with the AVC are organizing the 3rd Dutch custom show between Nov 9 till 11th) – this time in Amsterdam with a big ride out, 2 parties & of course a nice custom show. More info to follow but let us know if you are interested in a stall or want to preregister a scooter for the show…."

Link naar reactie
  • 2 weken later...
  • 2 weken later...

net terug van Lelystad. 't Was fun, niet te veel volk, een dertigtal scooters.

Lang op zoek geweest naar iedereen maar Mister T en ik waren de 2 enige belgen.

Ik ga volgende keer zeker terug.

Foto's volgen nog. Jullie hebben heel wat gemist.

Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...