Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

Holiday In Holland

pascal

Aanbevolen berichten

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZONDAG 24 JULI - 2de Gentse Feesten rit

rondrit in en rond Gent, m.m.v. Vespa Club Gent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

verzamelen aan Gent Zuid (Wilsonplein, vlak voor het administratief centrum, naast de bibliotheek) vanaf 13u30

vertrek om 14u STIPT, aankomst rond 18u.

ZONDAG 31 JULI - 3de Vlaamse Ardennen rit

rondrit door Vlaamse Ardennen, organisatie van Lambretta Club Belgie

vertrek aan Spar parking, Rijksweg 30 Nukerke (N60), om 13u stipt

voor mensen die via of vanuit Gent vertrekken : vertrek richting Nukerke aan Gent Zuid (Wilsonplein, zie rondrit 24/7) om 12u STIPT.

Beide rondritten zijn volledig gratis (trakteren onderweg is echter niet verboden) en ook geschikt voor 50cc's.

e-flyer volgt nog !

Link naar reactie

Just in case you didn't know.

22 Juillet 2005 - 24 Juillet 2005 : Hellraiser Run

Le Hellraiser Run 2005 se déroulera à Pacé (5km à l'ouest de Rennes), le deuxième ou troisième week-end de Juillet.

Plus d'infos à venir...

http://www.scooterworld.fr/

and for the last weekend in july

http://www.holidayinholland.org.uk/

Don't you guys ever go to scooter rallies???????? Ride outs are BOOOORING!

except for the koekelrit.

Bericht bewerkt (23.06.2005 | 23:47)

Link naar reactie

>Don't you guys ever go to scooter rallies???????? Ride outs are

>BOOOORING!

I guess the same is true for ride outs at rallies then ;-)

Noone has to make a choice for either rallies or ride-outs.

However, there's a group of Vespa riders who will opt for rideouts for various reasons :

- 50cc riders : except for Preben I don't see many people riding 400kms back and forth on a 50,

- many 125cc riders can only ride legally within Belgium,

- people who like riding their Vespa in group, but for whom scooters aren't the only passion, or who like the occasional afternoon scooter ride but can't spend 3 consecutive days scootering,

- people with no interest in scooter culture, or no desire to sleep in a tent, get drunk, barbecue, listen to ska and discuss carbs, jet sizes, tuning cylinders and exhausts for 3 days ;-)

And personally I'd rather have people participating in a rideout than simply collecting scooters and not riding 'm at all ;-)

Besides, for many new and young scooterists the rideouts are the moment where they meet older scooterists and hear stories about rallies that might convince them to go the next year.

to each his own ;-)

Bericht bewerkt (24.06.2005 | 11:43)

Link naar reactie

its put on by the speed demons, their number one is Sticky, he used to be the editor of scootering i have his card somwhere with his email, the other club is "the armed forces scooter club" their Number one is Simon Cuerden and his email is afsc50@hotmail.com, he is a soul DJ himself so maybe a good one to contact.

Problem is HIH is a modern scooter rally, they play some soul and Ska but mostly Dance music later in the evening after the strippers.

I like their pricing policy, if you come by scooter its 15 euros for the weekend, if you come by car its 50euros per person in the car!! ;-)

Bericht bewerkt (24.06.2005 | 12:04)

Link naar reactie

people turn up on all sorts of modified scooters, trikes, bikes, i'm sure a vespa 400 would be allowed in though, it is funny watching people in cars being charged 50 euros each!!!

Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...