Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

Iemand Ervaring Met Led Runlights Op Een Gts ?

Bixx

Aanbevolen berichten

Hoi,

Heeft er iemand ervaring met de bijkomende ledverichting ingewerkt bij de voorste pinkers bij een vespa gts ?

Werken op hetzelfde principe als in het clipje van Youtube zoals hieronder (hier is een 50 cc, maar het principe is hetzelfde)

Laat maar iets weten of het degelijk is of niet...

Groeten,

Chris

Link naar reactie
  • 5 weken later...
Oudere post van me op MV :

Here's a little explanation about the running lights mod i did on my GTS.

This only goes for GT/GTS models with the "double" indicator bulbs.

For the ones with one bulb, you can buy a plug & play set from Scooterwest.com :

What you need is: 

*philips screwdriver to remove the indicators and the left knee pad.

*some wire

*soldering gun or electrical clamps. (the kind you use to connect two electrical wires without cutting them)(don't know the name of those)

12946041clampsformounti.jpg

*2 leds type T10 with a max diameter of 13mm !

*When you remove the left knee pad, i'll find a rather big electrical plug, called the alarm connector. This is normally used for the optional alarm system. We are going to use the white wire of this plug. This wire only provides power when the contact is switched on.

screencaptureh.jpg

*If you remove the indicator, you see black and white wires. Choose where you want to place the led, in the upper part or the lower part of the indicator. (i used the lower part)

*Cut the white wire only ! Not the black one!

p1000735kopie.jpg

ix12.jpg

*Use some extra wire and solder or use electrical clamps to connect both white wires from the left and right indicator.

Then connect this wire to the white wire of the alarm connector under the left knee pad. This wire only gives power when the contact is switched on.

*Test using the leds. (reminding if they do not work, turn them around 180° and try again.

p1000723u.jpg

Photo using flash :

p1000720h.jpg

That's it !

Blijkbaar bestaat er nu een setje voor "mijn" systeem.

Kwan dat tegen op Kapaza :

Link naar reactie

die stukjes ,,,waar je geen naam voor had,,,noemen wij in vakjargon "diefjes",,,,en eerlijk gezegd,ik gebruik dat niet omdat ik professioneel gezien daar al de grootste fratsen mee heb gehad,zeker ivm storing zoeken ,ik wou het maar even mededelen ;))

CHEERS

Link naar reactie

die stukjes ,,,waar je geen naam voor had,,,noemen wij in vakjargon "diefjes",,,,en eerlijk gezegd,ik gebruik dat niet omdat ik professioneel gezien daar al de grootste fratsen mee heb gehad,zeker ivm storing zoeken ,ik wou het maar even mededelen ;))

CHEERS

Heb bij mij uiteindelijk alles "plug&play&remove" gesoldeerd...  :P

...kan in 5 minuten alles origineel maken...just in case...

Link naar reactie
  • 10 maanden later...

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...