Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

vermogen testbank

Dr Who

Aanbevolen berichten

BEn benieuwd naar het resultaat,laat het weten hé Peter.

Gr Nico

Link naar reactie

Wims in aalter will not do it, i already spoke with him, his dyno has been designed to test tuned Quad bikes, the inertia wheel will destroy your vespa's gearbox.

There is a company in Goes in holland that make dynos for scooters, i forget their name though.

Worb5 is not so far away and also scooter clinique in Koln?

Link naar reactie
Isn't the biggest problem that those test-banks are most suited for 4T and that there are few shops that know how to adjust/jet a 2T-scooter ?

If you magage to get it to Worb5, they have all parts/jets etc in stock.

I'd rather have my expensive tuned engine dynoed by someone who knew what a lambretta/vespa was supposed to sound like.

Link naar reactie

Bedankt John,

Tovami doet idd scooters. Bovendien is hij redelijk dicht bij mij in de buurt, 73km.

Ik heb een motor in Duitsland laten bouwen bij PEP parts.

http://www.pep-parts.com/shop/index.php

Hij wordt afgesteld op mijn uitlaat (SIP performance) geleverd.

Ik ben benieuwd of ze het vermogen waarmaken wat ze beloven, ik heb de lichtste motor gekozen, 18,6 PK met T5 uitlaat. Ik ben benieuwd wat dat geeft met mijn SIP, net zoals velen op het GSF.

Link naar reactie

When it's finised i'm gonna fit it in my Vespa and take the Vespa to Tovami for a run on the dyno. Normally there is no adjusting required as the engine is delivered already set up with my Sip exhaust. I want to check the hp and torque with the Sip exhaust. They promise 18,6hp and 22,4 nm with their own converted Sito T5 exhaust.

http://www.pep-parts.com/shop/03c1989a1 ... 17684a.php

I've ordered the least poweful engine because of reliability.

They build engines up to 34hp.

Link naar reactie

18 is pretty normal for a plug and play (dremeled casings) malossi.

But thats a lot of torque, could be a nice engine with the sito type pipe. Torque is the most important figure for scooters i find.

Here is pocket rockets graphs showing before and after the crank had been flowed properly.

Its rotary induction, with a PM pipe and 30pwk carb.

jeroen221flowed.jpg

Link naar reactie

Prior to ordering the PEP engine i've contacted Andy.

He asked what stage of tuning i wanted and what my budget was. I replied him with my wishes for a rather conservative tuning and generous budget but never got an answer back. I figured he was too busy or left for the States so i contacted PEP.

Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...