Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

GL-A MISA COLOR

dechkotzar

Aanbevolen berichten

• 2 weken later...

MISA didn't produce vespa's but just assembled them with Italian and German pieces during the short period they existed.  Therefore very little records available and suppose much was done on demand.  But I'm no the expert, Edwin is ;)

Link naar reactie

@sindo thanks...I have seen that one and that is a very good point that these Vespas were only assembled, never the less it is amazing that there are no records of what was offered to customer. I can not imagine that you were buying a  Vespa based on - "I want one piece please to take away" ! No info on color, equipment... 

not a burning topic...just wondering up loud... :)

Link naar reactie
  • 5 weken later...
Op 6.11.2017 om 14:31, MESTKEVER zei:

they were identical to the VBA 1T according to scooter help, so color searching of this seems to me to be appropriate

http://www.scooterhelp.com/scooters/VGLA1T.gl.html

AZURO METALLIZATO  15067

Die auf dem Foto abgebildete Maschine befindet sich mittlerweile in meinem Besitz und wurde dahingehend restauriert, das der Originallack freigelegt wurde.

Es ist eine Vespa VGLA, gefertigt bei MISA in Belgien.  Das was ihr auf dem Bild sehr ist nicht der Originallack. Hier mal ein Bild im restaurierten Zustand, aber ohne Donza Sitzbank:

PicsArt_12-06-01_00_56.jpg.d5d1371ee7c06fefd66dc1e30c28221e.jpg

Die Maschine lief in den Niederlanden, die seinerzeit nachgerüsteten Blinker wurden entfernt.

Die Lacke der MISA sind abweichend zu den anderen Vespa-Lacken, evtl. Kann Mr.VespaGS aus Österreich weiterhelfen. 

Hier noch ein Link zum Misa-Topic im GSF:

https://www.germanscooterforum.de/topic/256941-das-ultimative-misa-belgien-vespa-topic/

aangepast door optimum
Link naar reactie

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuwe account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen
  • Nieuwe aanmaken...