Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

for mod66

belfastjohn

Aanbevolen berichten

JODEN JODEN, smitspieterke dan moeten we samen eens een pint pakken he. ook tribune 2 ook rechts boven maar links van de hekken. alles kapot alles kapot alles alles alles kapot. toch leuk he met ne hoop maten gaan zuipen en roepen en tieren. dat is toch normaal dat er dan af en toe eens iets misgaat. maarja je hebt altijd wereldverbeteraars en moraalridders die met hun vingertje moeten wijzen en die meestal nog niet weten over wat het gaat.

Link naar reactie
@Mod66 : Bellamy was nogal in vorm gisteren...

@Belfastjohn : More than 25 years ago, I used to go and watch nearly every Union homegame with some mates of mine. Just for the fun, I still go once in a while. After having read you're an Union fan (I admire your courage), something struck me : a few years ago I was sitting next to an english speaking gentleman, who tried to explain the "tactical intelligence" of the blue and yellow to his young son... if this happened to be you, then it's a small world we're living in. C'est l'Union qui :-))

I shouldn't really call myself a Union fan as this year i've only made it to one away game, Since we fell back to the third division i've lost heart a little bit.

The Unioniste with his son was not me, i'm usually up at the back of the terrace near the bar, but brussel with its massive ex-pat community gives Union a very international following, we have fans from Torino, Berlin, London (spurs fans as its the same colours) and of course oost vlaanderen (me!)

"THERES ONLY ONE TEAM IN BRUSSEL!!"

Link naar reactie
  • 5 weken later...
  • 7 maanden later...
  • 1 jaar later...

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...