Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

mag men met belgisch rijbewijs B in het buitenland met 125cc

catry chris

Aanbevolen berichten

Ik had die vraag helemaal niet. De info die je nu geeft vond ik niet terug op de site

Het kan ook dat ik niet goed gekeken heb natuurlijk.

Nog 1 vraag die ik wel heb: hoe zit het met landen waar de zelfde regelgeving is? Mag je daar dan ook met je b rijbewijs rijden?

Link naar reactie

Kenbck z'n siteJE is niet meer dan een uiterst luchtige en onvolledige promocampagne om zo veel mogelijk internet-traffic naar de websites van z'n adverteerders (niet toevallig motorrijscholen) te leiden. Copy/paste-werk op tientallen motor- en scooterfora en -websites.

Geheel te negeren.

Men zegge het voort...

Link naar reactie

The Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology of Austria requested from alle EU countries, if the austrian B driver's license would be accepted for driving a scooter with 125cc in the respective country.

Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Spain and the Czech Republic have declared that the austrian B driver's license is accepted to drive a motorcycle up to 125cc, but with some national restrictions. One may drive in Portugal only a minimum age of 25 years and in Spain with possession of class B for at least 3 years. And only vehicles with an automatic transmission in the Czech Republic. 

Link:
Driver's license law of Austria -Implementing decree (Date: September 2013):
http://www.bmvit.gv.at/verkehr/strasse/recht/fsg/erlaesse/downloads/fsgde201309.pdf

I think, that also Belgian citicens might be allowed to drive a scooter with 125cc in Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Spain and the Czech Republic, but with national restrictions mentioned above.

Greetings from
Austria

Link naar reactie

The Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology of Austria requested from alle EU countries, if the austrian B driver's license would be accepted for driving a scooter with 125cc in the respective country.

Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Spain and the Czech Republic have declared that the austrian B driver's license is accepted to drive a motorcycle up to 125cc, but with some national restrictions. One may drive in Portugal only a minimum age of 25 years and in Spain with possession of class B for at least 3 years. And only vehicles with an automatic transmission in the Czech Republic. 

Link:

Driver's license law of Austria -Implementing decree (Date: September 2013):

http://www.bmvit.gv.at/verkehr/strasse/recht/fsg/erlaesse/downloads/fsgde201309.pdf

I think, that also Belgian citicens might be allowed to drive a scooter with 125cc in Italy, Latvia, Portugal, Spain and the Czech Republic, but with national restrictions mentioned above.

Greetings from

Austria

What you think is probably right, but you are not allowed to drive your scooter across the borders. You can rent one overthere, but you can't use your proper scooter.

Link naar reactie

What you think is probably right, but you are not allowed to drive your scooter across the borders. You can rent one overthere, but you can't use your proper scooter.

Why is it impossible to drive across the border? Is it because of the insurance? Would it be possible to ride their scooter across borders for A1 licence holders?

In Italy, only the law of Italy is applicable and I cannot imagine, that a Belgian scooter must not drive in Italy. Austrian scooterists with austrian scooters are welcome in Italy.

One problem I see: I cannot find exact statements about the law in France. I know that there is a training with 7 hours, but then I read, that older driver just need their insurance documents to show that they drove a scooter within the last 5 years before 1.1.2011.

A.

Link naar reactie
  • 2 maanden later...

Mennen,

How zit het now?  Can you drive in France with your own vespa 125cc or not?  Several tourist sites make reclam for a holiday with a 125cc in France with license B so I suppose renting one there won't be a problem.  But with your own?

Regards,

Steven

Link naar reactie

Zover ik de Franse reglementering correct begrijp mag je met een rijbewijs B van voor 2011 rijden met een Franse 125cc

zie: http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F45.xhtml

Quel type de 2 ou 3 roues peut-on conduire ?

La catégorie B du permis de conduire, obtenue depuis au moins 2 ans, vous autorise à conduire en France :

• un 2 roues d'une cylindrée égale ou supérieure à 50 cm³ et inférieure

ou égale à 125 cm³ et dont la puissance n'excède pas 11 kilowatts,

• ou un scooter à 3 roues (de la catégorie L5e) d'une cylindrée

supérieure à 50 cm³, dont la vitesse maximale dépasse 45 km/h et dont le
    poids à vide n'excède pas 1000 kg.

Quelles sont les sanctions ?

En cas de contrôle par les forces de l'ordre, vous devez présenter immédiatement :

• soit un certificat de formation,
  • soit un relevé d'informations fourni par l'assureur, attestant de l'antériorité de la conduite d'un 2 ou 3 roues motorisé.

Het niet respecteren van deze reglementering geeft een boete van maximum € 750 :blink: 

Link naar reactie

Kan je dat ook eens vertalen in het Nederlands of Duits ofzo, :lol:

Link naar reactie

detail, de alcoholtesters moeten nog steeds volgens mijn recent VAB boekje maar je wordt er als toerist niet op gesanctionneerd. Wel kunnen ze je verplichten ééntje te kopen aan een iets duurdere prijs dan gangbaar. In de auto 5 krijg je er tegenwoordig gratis bij een aankoop. t Is maar een weet he

Link naar reactie
  • 2 weken later...

Hi!

The Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology of Austria requested from the French government, if the austrian B driver's licence obtained before 19/01/2013 will be accepted for driving a scooter with 125cc in France in the case, the driver can attest his practice with 125cc within five years before 01/01/2011 by insurance documents - this is exactly what the french law says.  -

I have no answer yet but I think, the answer could also help Belgians.

Another way would be to start an inquery via the European Commission:

http://europa.eu/youreurope/advice/index_en.htm

Greetings from
Austria

Link naar reactie

According to the president of Vespaclub France (we had a short meeting at the WVD in Mantova) France approved the use of the "gap" in the EU guideline, which would mean that Belgian B drivers CAN use their licence to ride their OWN 125cc Vespa in France!

So France approves the use of national (e.g. Belgian or Austrian) drivers licences within its borders, if (and only if) the specific licence of that nation allows driving with 125cc within the country of origin.

Link naar reactie

I took a look at the pictures in the organigram. He was definitly male, so not Delphine  :D

I think, I talked to Gianni Boldrini. 

Oh by the way... the WVD 2016 will NOT be in in Arcachon (near Bordeaux) but at Saint-Tropez (Côte-d'Azur) at the first or second weekend of June 2016 (exact date to be desided) :D

Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...