Ga naar inhoud
Vespaforum.be

new guy! and Vespa GL-A 1960

dechkotzar

Aanbevolen berichten

Good morning!  even voorstelen!  My name is Dusan, aka dechkotzar. I am originally coming from Serbia, but for more than a decade I live in Haarlem, NL. I do speak dutch,  I understand dutch biu written form has not advanced, and hopefully that will not be a problem in here. I was searching the internet for a active Vespa forum, and here I am. I use modern Vespa LX for everyday commuting and I have made almost 40000km trouble free km's. Always loved old school Vespas and mont ago one of them came my way.

Old owner passed away and I could have the motor. Nobody knew much about history of it and I am now on a discovery journey. It is a original Dutch Vespa GL-A, two owners since new and matching numbers. According to a son of deceased, vespa was running in October last year, but I have my doubts. There are a lots of things that I don't understand but that's why I am in here.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

Link naar reactie

Good morning!  even voorstelen!  My name is Dusan, aka dechkotzar. I am originally coming from Serbia, but for more than a decade I live in Haarlem, NL. I do speak dutch,  I understand dutch biu written form has not advanced, and hopefully that will not be a problem in here. I was searching the internet for a active Vespa forum, and here I am. I use modern Vespa LX for everyday commuting and I have made almost 40000km trouble free km's. Always loved old school Vespas and mont ago one of them came my way.

Old owner passed away and I could have the motor. Nobody knew much about history of it and I am now on a discovery journey. It is a original Dutch Vespa GL-A, two owners since new and matching numbers. According to a son of deceased, vespa was running in October last year, but I have my doubts. There are a lots of things that I don't understand but that's why I am in here.

Link naar reactie

Gearchiveerd

Dit topic is nu gearchiveerd en gesloten voor verdere reacties.

• Nieuwe aanmaken...